Excellent opportunity for experienced, well-rounded AMI or AMS certified Montessori teachers to join the brand new Global Village montessori preschool in Milpitas.
We are seeking candidates who demonstrate high levels of professionalism, passion for education, good communication skills, desire to be part of a dedicated team of educators and who love being around children.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering excellent salary, generous vacation package, and several opportunities for professional development.
A Montessori Teacher responsibilities for a 3-6 yr old classroom include:
- Establish and maintain Montessori classroom culture
- Plan, prepare, and maintain all units of study, lessons, and 'works' (mini-tasks and provide guidance)
- Complete individual Montessori records including Parent Teacher meeting notes
- Periodically communicate via newsletters/blog with parents about their children's school lives
Requirements for this position are:
- 12 ECE Units
- Montessori certified/ or working towards certification
- 1 year of experience
- Toddler experience for 2 years classroom teacher
- CPR and First Aid is a plus
- Mandarin language skills is a plus
We have multiple full / part time positions
If this sounds interesting, please email cover letter, resume and your current compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals only.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.